General Track Hours: Thursday- Saturday:
- 8:00AM: Registration Opens
- 9:00AM: Morning Workshops Begins
- 12:30PM: Lunch
- 1:45PM: Afternoon Workshops Begin
- 6:45PM: Last Workshops Ends
The Philadelphia Trans Health Conference is all about community. It was started 16 years ago by members of the community, and has grown because of community members and allies like you! This is the largest segment of the conference, featuring over 200 workshops each year. It is open to all members of the trans and gender nonconforming community, as well as family members, friends, and allies, and there is no charge to attend. Workshops are reviewed and selected by working groups made up of community members focused on different areas, like sexuality, aging, faith, and self-care.
What's special about the General Track of the conference?
- It's completely FREE and open to the public. You can register online (scheduled to open in June) or at the door any day of the conference
- It offers 3 full days (September 7, 8 & 9, 2017) of programming with nearly 250 workshops of all types
The theme of the General Track for 2017 is "Perserverance, Strength and Power." As we move forward in an uncertain political and social climate, we recognize that the fight for trans justice and equality is far from over.