Transgender Awareness Week: November 14-20, 2016
Transgender Awareness Week starts on Monday, November 14 and ends on Transgender Day of Remembrance, Sunday, November 20, when communities around the world gather to remember and honor those whose lives were lost to transphobic violence, bigotry and hatred.
- Gender Affirming Services
- Legal issues faced by transgender adults, adolescents, and children
- Pediatric & Adolescent Comprehensive Transgender Services (PACTS)
- 2016 Philadelphia Trans Resource Guide
- Welcoming Our Trans Family and Friends