Non-Profits, Small Businesses, and Corporations
Workshops conducted by Mazzoni Center’s training team are tailored to meet the individual needs of each requesting site. Our trainings for employment settings are designed to foster a cohesive, affirming, and inclusive work environment for LGBTQ customers and/or employees. Due to gross employment inequities for transgender and gender non-conforming (TGNC) individuals, our trainings include a focus on TGNC communities.
- After our training, attendees will be able to: Demonstrate knowledge and consideration of LGBTQ terminology, language, and identities, specific to the behavioral health profession.
- Differentiate between the categories of natal sex, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation.
- Identify best practices in HIV and STD prevention.
- Contrast the distinctions between medical, legal, and social transitions for transgender and gender non-conforming (TGNC) individuals and apply 3 clinical tools for improving mental health services for TGNC patients.
- Evaluate and develop strategies to improve the work environment for TGNC employees
- Evaluate and develop strategies to improve the agency or corporations inclusivity to TGNC patrons.
- Case study analyses
- Small group learning
To Schedule a Training Consultation: