Freedom Space By The Trip Project
The Freedom Space is The Trip Project’s weekly community drop-in where participants can hang out, obtain referrals, get screened for HIV/STIs and to feel free being their AUTHENTIC SELVES!
-Gay, bisexual, and sexually fluid men of color of all ages.
The Freedom Space will have a different theme every Tuesday:
- First Tuesdays: Ballroom practice. Bring your effects and let’s have a KiKi!
- Second Tuesdays: Movie night with discussion
- Third Tuesdays: Healing the body workshops
- Fourth Tuesdays: Hot Topics with guest facilitator (Ages 25+)
- Fifth Tuesdays: Game Night
WHEN and WHERE:
Tuesdays from 5pm-8pm at 1348 Bainbridge Street, 19147
STI Screening available including Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and Syphilis. HIV testing available as well.