General Track | Workshop Submission Guidelines
Workshop Submission Guidelines:
- Workshops may be submitted beginning in Late December.
- All submissions must be received by Wednesday February 14th, 2018.
- ALL submissions must be received electronically through our website
- Only COMPLETED submissions will be considered.
- Submissions may either be presentations or panels.
- We encourage interaction and group strategizing.
- ALL speakers and panelists MUST be contacted and fully committed to being part of PTWC 2018 by the date of submission; all submissions must have ALL presenter information completed. Any changes in presenter information must be communicated before May 15th. Any changes made after May 15th will not be finalized in our program book.
- The Planning Committee will deliberate and vet submissions during the month of March.
- Accepted and declined submissions will be determined by the end of April.
- If your workshop has been accepted, various confirmations emails will be sent to confirm the time and date of your workshop. Please consider any and all conflicts you may have in the future. WORKSHOPS WILL NOT BE SCHEDULED UNTIL CONFIRMATIONS ARE MADE.
- Any and all workshops that have not responded to a final confirmation by May 1st will be removed and workshops on our Wait List will be contacted.