Faith & Spirituality
- Expand spiritual resilience through literacy, practice, and relationship building.
- Counter anti-trans bigotry through healing, educational, and activist approaches
- Build movement capacity by convening strategic encounters between spiritual/cultural workers and other transgender leadership
- Balance programming overall among Pagan Traditions (what is this?), Eastern Traditions (what is this?), Jewish Traditions, Christian Traditions, Muslim Traditions, and Non-Theistic Traditions (what is this?). We will also be working closely with the Indigenous working group of the conference, which functions independently.
We are currently seeking:
- Volunteer committee members to help us recruit and/or construct programming (including but not limited to workshops) to meet our goals
- Spiritual/cultural workers who are interested in providing leadership at the conference as facilitators, presenters, trainers, and/or spiritual care providers
- Proposals for workshops, spiritual practices, gatherings, themes and other creative out-of-the-box ideas that to support our strategic priorities
Formal proposals may be submitted through the main conference proposal system. To stay connected to spirituality planning, please sign up for our new mailing list. Other inquiries should be made through to [email protected].