Read this page before you register for the Professional Track as some things have change:
2018 marks the 7th year of the Professional Track of the Philadelphia Trans Health Conference offering comprehensive training courses for professionals to provide trans-competent services. The professional track takes place on Thursday, August 2nd and Friday, Friday, 3rd at the PA Convention Center (1301 N. Arch St., Philadelphia, PA). Unlike the general conference which is free to attend, the professional track has a registration fee and a limited number of spaces available.
Continuing Education Credits Offered
Attendees will be eligible to earn 11-12 credits total during the two-day conference:
- Education Professionals with a Pennsylvania teaching license will be eligible to earn Act 48 credits.
- Behavioral Health: CEU certificates for behavioral health specialists will be accredited by NASW-PA (pending approval). **Please note we do not offer APA accredited courses.***
- Medical: CME and CNE certificates for medical providers will be accredited by GLMA: Health Professionals Advancing LGBT Equality (pending approval)
- Legal: CLE certificates for attorneys, law students, and legal professionals will be accredited through the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board (pending approval)
Pricing for Professional Track
- Medical: CNE Credit - $225
- Medical: CME Credit - $300
- Behavioral Health: CEU Credit (NASW Member) - $150
- Behavioral Health: CEU Credit (Non-NASW Member) - $175
- Legal: CLE Credit (Public Interest) - $125
- Legal: CLE Credit (Private Practice) - $200
- Education: ACT 48 Credit (K-12 Teachers with proof of employment) - $125
- Students and attendees not seeking continuing education certificates (any track): $85
- Presenters: $50
NOTE: Your web browser will open a new window that will take you off the PTWC website.