Primary Care Services
Primary Care Services
As a family medical practice, we see patients of all ages. We are committed to providing care to all who need it, so we accept most major insurance plans and offer a sliding scale option for those who are uninsured while we assist them with obtaining insurance coverage. Our primary care services include:
- A secure web-based patient portal that allows patients to request appointments, referrals, and prescriptions, and access test results and medical records 24 hours a day
- Preventive care and routine physicals for all ages, including pediatrics
- Chest and cervical health care
- Sexual health services
- Management of chronic health problems
- HIV care
- PrEP and PEP
- Hepatitis C treatment
- Behavioral Health Consultation
- Gender Affirming Services, including hormone therapy
- Full service pharmacy on-site
- When appropriate, we can also refer patients to other resources within Mazzoni Center such as mental health programs, complementary therapies, food and housing assistance. In addition, we offer youth drop in clinic hours for individuals age 14 - 24, where they can access health care and case management to discuss other needs and resources. No appointment or insurance is required.
Insurance and Payment
We accept most major insurance plans. To confirm we are in your network, contact your insurer directly, or check their website. We also accept PA Medicaid through Keystone First, along with Medicare Part B. You can contact the office for assistance with getting access to our services regardless of insurance plan or status.
For clients without insurance, we offer low cost co-pays on a sliding-scale, based on annual income and number of dependents. We also assist with obtaining insurance coverage to help meet medical and pharmacy benefit needs. Please contact us at 215-563-0658 for more information.
How To Set up An Appointment
Via Phone: Call us at 215-563-0658 (Option 1) to speak with our front desk staff who will be able to assist you with any of your needs. Call Hours: Monday – Friday 9 am-5 pm
Via Patient Portal: Already have an account? Send us a message to schedule. New to our practice? Register for our portal by following the link below. When prompted to choose a clinical provider please choose any provider as this is a placeholder and a registrar will connect you with the appropriate provider based on your service needs. Once you register an auto message will be sent to our registrar team, who will send a message back through the portal shortly inquiring about what services you are looking for.
Walk in: Speak with our front desk team on the 2nd floor to register as a patient. Walk-in hours: Monday and Tuesday 8 am-7 pm or Wednesday, Thursday, and, Friday 8 am-5 pm
NOTE: We currently have a waitlist for new patients. While this changes frequently, our current wait time is approximately 6 months. We encourage you to contact us by one of the methods above to get started. We can answer questions and provide resources that may be helpful in the meantime.