Our Navigation Services program provides care and service linkage support to MSM (men who have sex with men) and individuals of trans experience.
Our navigation specialists will work with you one-on-one to identify your goals and provide assistance in:
- Free rapid HIV testing
- Free STI screening
- Sexual health information
- Access to free condoms and lube
- Information and linkage to PrEP and PEP
- Linkage to gender affirming services
- Referrals to behavioral health services
- Referrals to primary care services
- Linkage to health insurance
- Linkage to employment resources
- Support with education goals, including GED
- Housing and shelter resources
- Linkage to food bank services
- Transportation needs
The Navigation Program is a short-term program lasting about 3 months.
To be eligible for Navigation services, you must be a man who has sex with men (MSM) or a person of trans experience, age 16 or older. If you do not meet these criteria but would like to learn more about accessing PrEP , please feel free to contact us, so we can refer you to appropriate resources.