Mazzoni Center is a great and exciting place to work! We offer a variety of vital services to the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender communities, and we are very proud of the skilled and diverse workforce that we are able to attract. We look for commitment and passion in a candidate, and reward that commitment and dedication with an excellent compensation package and a work environment that is rich and conducive to professional growth.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status covered by federal, state or local law. All employment related decisions will be made on the basis of skills, ability, experience, education, training, and other legitimate factors related to the requirements of the specific position for which the applicant is being considered.
- General Conference Coordinator
- Communications Coordinator
- Front Desk Registrar
- Case Management Services Manager
- Event and Volunteer Manager
- Fee for Service Therapist
- Full Time HIV Prevention Counselor
- HIV Medical Case Manager
- Medical Assistant
- Part Time Community Health Outreach Specialist
- Clinical Based HIV Testing Coordinator