Trans Health Professional Track Registration 2017
2017 marks the 5th year of the Professional Track of the Philadelphia Trans Health Conference offering comprehensive training courses for professionals to provide trans-competent services. The professional track takes place on Thursday, September 7th and Friday, September 8th at the PA Convention Center (1301 N. Arch St., Philadelphia, PA). Unlike the general community track which is free to attend, the professional track has a registration fee and a limited number of spaces available.
This year the Professional Track will host a range of continuing education and interdisciplinary workshops for professionals practicing law, medicine, behavioral health, and education (new for 2017). In an effort to promote communication and information-sharing across disciplines, all professional track workshops will be open to pre-paid attendees and will not be restricted to professionals tied to their discipline (although not all workshops will be accredited for all licenses, so professionals should keep an eye out for which workshops fulfill the continuing education requirements for their practice area).
Continuing Education Credits Offered
Behavioral Health, Medical and Legal attendees will be eligible to earn 11-12 credits total during the two-day conference (Pending application approval)
Education Professionals will be eligible to earn 6 Act 48 credits as part of the pilot program (pending application approval)
- Behavioral Health: CEU certificates for behavioral health specialists will be accredited by NASW-PA. **Please note we do not offer APA accredited courses.***
- Medical: CME and CNE certificates for medical providers will be accredited by GLMA: Health Professionals Advancing LGBT Equality
- Legal: CLE certificates for attorneys, law students, and legal professionals will be accredited through the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board
- Education: Professionals working in schools and universities of all types will be accredited though ACT-48.
Pricing for Professional Track
All prices include 2 full days of programming on 9/7 and 9/8. There is no single-day pricing. Regstration is first-come, first-served. If open spots remain, walk-in registration at the conference will be accepted with an additional $50 late fee.
- Medical: CNE Credit - $225
- Medical: CME Credit - $300
- Behavioral Health: CEU Credit (NASW Member) - $150
- Behavioral Health: CEU Credit (Non-NASW Member) - $175
- Legal: CLE Credit (Public Interest) - $125
- Legal: CLE Credit (Private Practice) - $200
- Education: ACT 48 Credit (K-12 Teachers with proof of employment) - $25
- Students and attendees not seeking continuing education certificates (any track): $85
- Presenters: $50
Please contact Mazzoni Center Director of Development & Marketing Perry Monastero via email or by phone at 215-563-0652 x 222 to learn more about opportunities for the 2017 Philadelphia Trans Health Conference.